GSNetworks offers a wide selection of products and services to provide our customers with a single source for all their cable connectivity needs. We cater to OEM and VAR customers servicing many market segments including but not limited to:
Cable and harness types and applications
The types of cables and harnesses we produce and the applications they are used in are too numerous to list, here are some of the custom and standard types we commonly produce:
- Coaxial / RF
- Flat Ribbon Cables
- Fibre Optic Cables
- Telecommunication Cables
- Networking Cables
- Computer Cables
- Military cables
- Medical Grade Cables
- Audio/Video Cables
- Passive component-to-wire application
- Instrumentation Cables
- Power Supply Wire Harnesses
- Industrial Wire Harnesses
- Video / Audio Wire Harnesses
- Alarm and Security Wire Harnesses
- Ribbon cable Harnesses
- Data Transmission Cables
- and more
Design Support and Prototyping
We also provide design support and prototyping services to be able to support our customer’s needs from initial product inception through to volume manufacturing. With 30+ years of experience building custom cables and harnesses we can provide the necessary expertise to save our customer both time and money on new product development and introduction.
GSNetworks assembles a wide range of devices which includes control panels, Din rail assemblies, box builds, backplanes and various assemblies. Our trained technicians have access to a wide variety of manufacturer approved tooling and equipment to ensure quality workmanship on every build.
To help ensure all our customer’s needs are catered to we also offer these additional manufacturing services:
- RoHS/REACH Compliant Cable Assemblies – assemblies are build using compliant Pb-Free (lead free) RoHS wire, cable, connectors and solder technologies.
- ESD Sensitive – we maintain a ESD safe production area with the capability to build or rework PCBs or electro-static sensitive devices.
- Custom labelling – heat shrink or vinyl, single or multiple, colour coded…etc. Whatever labeling scheme you require we can provide.
- Wire Preparation – if required we provide cutting, stripping, tinning, termination and/or labelling services so wires are ready for any application.
- Contract Testing and Kitting – we will test and/or kit products at our facility so you don’t need to.
Value Added Services
GSNetworks strives to develop “Win-Win” relationships with our customer. To promote this initiative we offer our customers many added services:
- Kanban – automatic stock replenishment
- Just in Time – eliminate lead time
- Dock-to-Stock – reduce handling
- Custom Packaging. – get the right quantity at right point on the line
- Reverse Engineering – create a new assembly based on an existing sample
Whether you require a one off prototype “yesterday” or large volume production, our dedicated team can help you meet your customer commitments with quality solutions.
For more information on the services GSNetworks has to offer please visit our entire website or give us a call.