Tools and Equipment
GSNetworks has a large in-house inventory of production tools and equipment so we can process orders easily without delay and ensure the quality of our work. Manufacturing flexibility is an essential ingredient for our success so we are constantly upgrading our equipment and purchasing new tooling to increasing our capabilities. Here is a list of some of the equipment we current:
- Automated Cut & Strip Cable Processing Equipment (Schleuniger)
- Semi-Automated Terminating Equipment (Molex, Amphenol, Panduit, Thomas & Betts)
- Bench Top Wire Stripping Equipment (Schleuniger)
- Labelling Equipment (Panduit)
- 8 Programmable automated cable testers (Horizon 1500)
- Hand Tools and Dies for a variety of crimp terminations (Molex, Amp, Panduit, HRS, DMC)
- Soldering Equipment (Weller, Pace)
- High-end Coax Cable Tester
- Fluke DSX-8000 Cable Analyzer
- and More
All our tools and equipment are recorded on a master list and uniquely identified to allow easy traceability to a production order when necessary. We have a calibration and equipment maintenance program in place to maintain a consistent repeatable quality output. The immediate availability of the right tool or die is what has allowed us to come through for our customers when other suppliers could not.
Employees are our most valuable asset because the effectiveness of any piece of equipment, tool or process is dependent on the knowledge and skill of the people performing the activity. At GSNetworks we provide training, promote employee participation and support continuing education. Nurturing employee involvement, understanding, advancement and trust are critical in creating a strong and productive team.
With 30 permanent employees and an 10,000 square feet facility, GSNetworks has the capability to handle almost any size order. Our focus on agile manufacturing methods allows us the flexibility to easily adapt to customer demand fluctuations and the constantly changing requirements of today’s market.
We take pride in our facility and welcome site visits by our existing clients and potential new customers.